Work with Us – Sales Assistant
- Reporting to Director of Sales and Marketing/Advertising/Promotions Manager. Supporting general manager, several sales and promotions managers and a staff of 13+ account managers. Office Hours M-F, 8:30am-5:30pm. A few times a month, weekend or evening event work will displace some of your weekday hours. (Ex: 2 hour Sat 10a-12n remote radio broadcast displaces Friday 3p-5p hours that week. Most displaced hours are negotiable around your schedule that week.)
- Coordinating paperwork and logistics for radio, event and digital advertising client campaigns and promotions. Liaison between the sales and promotions departments; in charge of creating and updating all sales/marketing materials, collecting and communicating information between many departments.
- In charge of tracking and updating various sales department sale sheets.
- Supporting social media posting execution for station major events and brands.
- Support with team building and customer service initiatives.
- Back up and support for positions such as account managers, receptionist, sales administration manager, order entry manager, part time scheduling coordinator, etc
- Client meeting and internal lunch meeting coordination (ordering and picking up catering using station vehicle as transportation, setting up food and beverage buffets for meetings.)
- Office public space oversight – keeping kitchen, conference room and public space supplies in stock.
- Event Support – a few times a month, working at station remote broadcasts and/or events in assigned roles including customer service for advertisers and sponsors on site.
- Scheduling and giving station tours to interested groups (ie: school groups, girl scouts, etc)
- Managing job recruitment efforts and new employee onboarding schedules
- Must possess strong typing and general computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess strong communication, persuasion, writing, and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be available to work 6-8 hours a month of displaced hours; hours outside of normal business hours, swapped for the same number of normal business hours.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work independently and possess strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have an interest in learning basic level audio production for promotional recaps
Media, promotions or advertising experience a plus
Entry level salary based on experience+ benefits package to include health care, dental, vacation, sick pay, and 401(k).
Please apply HERE.
Radio Station Info Can Be Found At:
Entercom Rochester, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Statement: It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.