Work With Us – Internships
Entercom offers an opportunity for students to apply classroom theory to practical experience. Our internship program allows students to experience first-hand the reality of working in the radio broadcasting industry. Interns can test their creative talent, exercise their analytical skills, and increase their understanding of broadcasting operations and trends. Internships are available year-round and require 12-15 hours per week, with specific days and times agreed upon in advance.
The skills and experiences include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the research of pop culture stories
- Learning how pre-recorded weekend best-of shows are produced
- Learning how to cut/edit/archive audio
- Learning how to update various Twitter & Facebook pages
- Assisting with the collection of show preparation materials
- Shadowing other departments as desired
- Must be enrolled in a college or university, and receive college credit for the internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a positive, professional attitude and willingness to learn
- Commitment of 12 to 15 hours per week
- Reliable transportation is necessary
INTERNSHIPS ARE NON-PAID POSITIONS.
Click HERE to apply.
WBEE-FM 92.5 FM Today’s Country www.wbee.com
WROC-AM 950 AM, 95.7 FM ESPN Rochester www.espnrochester.com
WBZA-FM 98.9 FM Everything. All The Time. www.rochesterbuzz.com
WCMF-FM 96.5 FM Rochester’s Classic Rock www.wcmf.com
WPXY-FM 97.9 FM The #1 Hit Music Station www.98pxy.com
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.